Salesforce Technical Architect
India - Hyderabad
Posted 12 months ago
As a Technical Architect, you will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure salesforce.com aligns with and meets our clients’ business requirements. You will provide industry best practices, mentor members of the team, and are viewed by the client as a trusted advisor.
- Technical architecture, detailed design, and development on the Salesforce.com platform, both hands-on and as a trusted advisor.
- Define and drive technological architecture and roadmaps as it relates to the Salesforce.com suite of products for our clients.
- Work with the client to understand their current business issues and pain points, identify the desired process models and solution architecture that will address their issues and pain points.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products.
- Act as the subject matter expert for Salesforce.com, and provide information to clients around best practices in the CRM, ERP and business process space.
- Drive requirement workshops and serve as the Salesforce platform expert.
- Work with the client to build out their CRM strategy and roadmap, enabling both quick wins and longer-term strategic goals, leveraging salesforce.com technology.
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks.
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in the IT services industry working on enterprise projects is preferred.
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting experience, or Enterprise Architecture experience.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication, and presentation skills are required, specifically with executives.
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points.
- 9+ years of hands-on experience with one or more CRM software products. (Salesforce.com, Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, PeopleSoft, NetSuite)
- 3+ years of experience architecting technical solutions on the Salesforce platform, including experience developing Salesforce customizations (Apex), integrations, etc.