As a Salesforce DevOps Architect you will provide DevOps planning and implementation for our customers including continuous delivery, optimization, monitoring, release management and support the end-to-end release process.
- Implementation of DevOps architectures using various industry-standard commercial tools, Copado experience will be an added plus.
- Document, justify, validate implementation details with customer-focused team.
- Be a self-driven learner, adopt to new tools and systems quickly.
- Overcome complex technical challenges and ambiguities.
- Communicate and coordinate with technical audience, including the customer.
- Maintain a cutting-edge understanding of the architecture of Salesforce metadata and configuration.
- Organizes and leads release readiness and post implementation reviews.
Skills & Requirements
- Implemented complex Salesforce DevOps architectures using industry standard commercial and open-source tools; preferable with Copado.
- Consistent history of rock-solid mission-critical automations.
- Participate in DevOps-driven development in multiple platforms including Salesforce.
- Proficiency in Configuration set ups.
- Excellent knowledge and experience on CI/CD deployment.
- Excellent knowledge in code deployment version conflict resolution.
- Excellent IT governance and service change management.
- Salesforce Certified Development Life cycle and Deployment Designer.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I and Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- Mastery of advanced Git (e.g. conflict resolution, cherry-picking, rebasing), one or more popular CICD tools.
- Copado certified Administrator & Developer.
- 9+ years of hands-on experience on SFDC as Admin/Developer.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in DevOps-driven SFDC projects.