As a Technical Lead, you will provide technical strategy and direction to ensure Salesforce.com aligns with and meets our clients’ business requirements.
- Function as tech lead on a dedicated scrum team.
- Will design, develop, estimate, and articulate solutions based on each account’s strategic business and technical requirements.
- Working with a variety of people (project managers, technical peers, and business partners) to ensure that maximum value is delivered to the business.
- Demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com‘s Web Services API and third-party integration tools.
- Troubleshoot escalated support issues – collecting, performing analysis on root cause, and implementing short, and long-term solutions.
- Support with solutioning and defining data transformation and/or migration activities.
Skills & Requirements
- Should be proficient in custom app development using Configuration, Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, SOQL, SOSL Knowledge of Deployment, Release management and version control tools like GitHub, bitbucket, CVS, SVN, Ant script, Changesets etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues in layman’s terms to customers.
- Can participate/demonstrate his work to client via presentation or orals to articulate developed SFDC features and can propose solutions.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident personality, with a focus on customer success.
- Knowledge and certifications in CPQ, Vlocity, MuleSoft etc. will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience.