As a Developer, you will be responsible for customizing, developing, and supporting solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Build client-specific solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning.
- Developing re-usable Apex applications for internal and customer use.
- Developing integration processes using Salesforce. com’s Web Services API and third-party integration tools.
- Data transformation and migration.
Skills & Requirements
- Should be proficient in custom app development using Configuration, Apex and Visualforce.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL.
- Highly motivated with the ability to prioritize what is on your plate.
- Should be able to work on project and assist in functionality mapping, configuration, testing, building custom apps to and from SFDC.
- Knowledge and certifications in CPQ, Vlocity, MuleSoft etc. will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience with strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience.